The El Paso Community Foundation would like to give thanks to the numerous sponsors who helped make the seventh annual Plaza Classic Film Festival such a big success. They help make PCFF such a magical experience each year. They help us bring in more than 80 movies, like “The Wizard of Oz” and “A Hard Day’s Night,” and stars such as Shirley Jones and Robert Wagner.
Many have been with us before. Some were new this year. They are all important to the world’s largest classic film festival.
In the spirit of the season, we’d like to say a big “Thanks!” to all of the local businesses that helped make PCFF 2014 such a box-office smash. Please support them. They are all local businesses.
This year’s sponsors are:
• Airport Printing
• Ardovino’s Desert Crossing
• Barragan’s Salon & Spa
• Camino Real Hotel
• Capital Bank
• Charlotte’s Furniture, Gifts & Flooring
• Clear Channel Radio
• The El Paso Bar Association
• The El Paso Museums and Cultural Affairs Department
• The El Paso Times
• Fuzzy Red Panda
• The Garick Group, Inc.
• Perry and Debbi Hester/ERA Real Estate
• Holiday Inn Express El Paso Central
• Hunt Companies, Inc.
• KTSM/NewsChannel 9
• Mills Plaza Properties
• Modern Iron Works
• Mounce, Green, Myers, Safi, Paxson & Galatzan
• OneSource Federal Credit Union
• Reyes and Reyes Law Firm
• Jonathan Rogers
• Rudolph Honda Chevy Mazda Volkswagen
• ScottHulse Law Firm
• The Texas Film Commission
• Townsquare Media
• UBS Financial Services/Brackett Group
• Viva + Impulse Creative Co.
• Wells Fargo
• Windle Hood Alley Norton Brittain and Jay