PCFF: Local Flavor Film Series
Submissions are now open for the 8th Annual Plaza Classic Film Festival, to be held August 6-16, 2015.
The deadline for submissions is June 12, 2015.
The Plaza Classic Film Festival is one of the Southwest’s most renowned festivals of independent cinema. PCFF showcases more than 50 independently made feature, animated, documentary, and short films from both sides of the border in its annual Local Flavor film series.
Film Submission Guidelines
- There is no submission fee for the Plaza Classic Film Festival. IT’S FREE!
- This is a selection-based, non-competition film festival.
- Films may not have been screened at previous Plaza Classic Film Festivals.
- All types of films are eligible for submission: narrative, animation, documentary, experimental, silent, music video, etc.
- The Plaza Classic Film Festival chooses films based on quality, creativity, sound quality, and originality.
- Films must be uploaded by 11:59 p.m. MST the day of the deadline.
- Password-protected Vimeo links are the best way to submit your films.
- Eligible works must have been completed after January 1, 2013.
- Feature Films: There are NO restrictions if your feature film has already had its World Premiere at other film festivals. Feature films selected for inclusion in the festival will be presented in the the El Paso Community Foundation’s Foundation Room, 333 N. Oregon, or the Plaza Theatre’s Philanthropy Theatre.
- We DO NOT accept works-in-progress for consideration.
- Our exhibition format during the festival is H.264 and Sony Blu-Ray 1080p.
- By submitting your work to the Plaza Classic Film Festival, you give the festival permission to screen the submission and allow use of the film for any and all promotional means.
You can submit your films by filling out our online form below. Be sure you have a VIMEO account. If you don’t have one, please take the time to create one and upload your film to your account.
For any questions regarding submissions, please email the Plaza Classic Film Festival at firstname.lastname@example.org.